Tam-170-1 High Quality Semi-Auto Hot Stamping Machine
|FOB Price:||US $245 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $245/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Unionpay|
- Model NO.: TAM-170-1
- Plate Type: Letterpress
- Suitable Material: Metal
- Application: Leather Heat Transfer, Business Card, Plastic Flexible Packaging, Arts and Crafts, Electronic, Labels and Tags, Cap, Toy, Apparel
- Hot Stamping Pressure Factor: Hot Stamping Temperature
- Product Shape: Plane
- Power: 220V
- Operation: Manual(60degree-300degree)
- Machine Weight: 30kg
- Trademark: Tamprinter
- Specification: 340X350X640mm
- HS Code: 8443198000
- Classification: Continuous Stamping Machine
- Color & Page: Single Color
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Usage: Label Printer, Paper Printer
- Decisive Factor: Temperature
- Impression Area: 160X150mm
- Electrothermal Power: 500W
- Stamping Speed: 400 PCS/H
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Plywood Case/Wooden Case/Carton/as Required
- Origin: China(Mainland)
Tam-170-1 High Quality Semi-auto Hot Stamping Machine
|Name||Semi Automatic Hot Stamping Machine|
|Stamping speed||400 PCS/H|
This hot stamping machine is fit for stamping on the surface of plane objects with small area. Mainly applied to the field of craft,fabric handbag, leather, paper and plastic etc.
Manual Hot Foil Machine TAM-170-1 has been applied to surface stamping and logo for shoes, PVC card, rubber, plastic Products, leather, wood, etc.
(1) Foil Stamping Machines TAM-170-1 use motor reduction gear to transmit printing roll ribbons with their lengths being properly controlled.
(2) Having the advantages of convenient operation, high automation, high pressing pressure and beautiful appearance, they are ideal equipments for stamping and impressing.
(1). Manual stamping, auto foil feeding, without compressed air, leads to easy operation.
(2). Stamping temperature adjustable range from temperature 60 degree to 300degree.
(3). The height of the stamping head adjustable accordingly.
(1), In theory, manual, pneumatic and hydraulic hot stamping machine have the same principle, that is to say the object will be hot stamped by the same way of heat transfer by the machine.
(2), One difference is there have 2 types: manual and automatic; another is the different size of the stamping pattern. Manual was fit for the object with low requirement effect and small stamping area.
(3), To the contrary, the first-class effects and large stamping area will be done by both pneumatic and hydraulic. What is more, they are fit for stamping the object with high quality.
(4), In a word, hot stamping machine can transfer the color from stamping foil to the object by heat press in a high temperature.
Welcome to contact us if you have any question.