Screen Printing Conveyor Dryer Infrared Tunnel Dryer for Screen Printing Machine Manufactures
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TM-IR1000
- Conveyer Width: 1200mm
- Wind Fan Wattage: 45W/220V*2
- Conveyer Speed: 0~25m/Min
- U Heater Lamp Wattage: 1.5kw/220V×6PCS
- Total Length: 15m, Heat Length: 12m
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8443198000
- Model No.: TM-IR1000
- Total Wattage: 55kw
- Conveyer Motor Wattage: 90W/1p/220V
- Speed Adjustment: Stepless
- Max Height of Production: 100mm
- Trademark: Tamprinter
- Origin: China(Mainland)
|Wind fan wattage||45W/220V*2|
|Conveyer motor wattage||90W/1P/220V|
|U Heater Lamp wattage||1.5Kw/220V×6pcs|
|Max height of production||100mm|
|Total Length||15m, Heat length: 12m|
|Entering length||2.5m Exit elngth:0 .5m|
Seven reasons to choose an IR dryer
1. Higher unit area heat transfer than convection dryers. Unit area heat transfer is the amount of energy a dryer is able to deliver per unit area of the heater surface, typically measured in watts/sq. in. (WSI) for electric IR and Btu/sq. ft. for gas IR.
2. Shorter dryer sizes that take up less manufacturing floor space, due to higher density heat output.
3. More energy efficient than convection dryers.
4. Easy to zone in machine direction and across machine direction for uniform heating and width variations. For example, hot air convection ovens can be zoned primarily in the machine direction because the nozzles are full width. With IR heaters, especially electric IR heaters, you can run the elements in the machine direction and shut down the elements on the edges. This can save energy as well as allow for a narrower product width. Or, you can adjust the edge zones to run at a higher temperature in order to get better product uniformity.
5. Quick start up and shut down. IR dryers get up to temperature very quickly, and cool down immediately upon shutdown, unlike other types of ovens that have large thermal inertia. IR's quick response can often result in faster response to changing process conditions, depending on your application.
6. Very precise temperature control and infinite adjustability are possible with electric IR heat source.
7. Lower capital and installation cost than comparable convection dryers.
If you have any question, please contact us!