Tmp-90120 High Precision Oblique Arm Type Flat Towel Screen Printer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TMP-90120
- Style: Screen-process Printing Press
- Color & Page: Single-Colour Printing Press
- Workbench Area: 1000X1300mm
- Max Screen Size: 650X700mm
- Printing Speed (PCS/H): 400-1000
- Dimensions(Lxwxh): 1800X1400X1300mm
- Power: 3.7kw
- Trademark: Tamprinter
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8443192900
- Type: Oblique Arm Screen Printing Machine
- Structure: Flat-bed cylinder press
- System Supported: Screen Printer
- Max Printing Area: 900X1200mm
- Thickness of Print (mm): 20
- Air Consumption(0.6MPa)(L/PC): 13/PCS
- Weight: 550kg
- Max Table Height: 820
- Transport Package: Plywood Case/Wooden Case/as Required
- Origin: China(Mainland)
|Max printing area||900X1200mm|
|Max screen size||650X700mm|
|Thickness of print (mm)||20|
|Source power (kw)||3.7|
|Rated voltage (v/hz)||220/50|
|Printing speed (pcs/h)||400-1000|
|Max table height||820|
Flat Screen Printer of this series is widely used in the packaging industry (cigarette packaging, wine packaging, gift packaging and other card paper printing) trademark, calendar, oil painting, computer keyboards, paintings, iron-on transfers, credit cards, stickers, printing; Also suitable for the printing of the electronics industry.
(1). This screen printing machine is driven by motor drive, which is belt drive, sensitive, balanced speed, speed adjustable.
(2). Oblique arm lifting motor, frequency control, the machine runs smoothly.
(3). Blade and back blade pressure regulating device, and can be adjusted to the thickness and size of printing.
(4). Vacuum adsorption fixed printing pieces.
(5). The printing plate has up and down, left and right, before and after tuning device, which makes it works accurate and convenient on board.
(6). Equipped with a safety device so that the oblique arm is stopped in an upper position having a reliable security.
(7). Electronic control unit centralized control by the microcomputer controller, the whole operation more simple, flexible, and easy maintenance.
If you have any question, please contact us!