TM-IR900 Infrared Ray Dryer for Paper IR Oven for Paper
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Unionpay|
- Model NO.: TM-IR900
- Atomization: Gas Atomization
- Heating Mode: Transmission
- Drying Medium: Air
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Conveyor Belt Width: 900mm
- Power: 380/9(Each Section)
- Trademark: TAMPRINTER
- Origin: China
- Movement Way: Combined
- Flow: Contra-Flow
- Material Status: Powder
- Operation Pressure: Atmospheric Pressure
- Model No: TM-IR900
- Conveyor Speed: 0-25m/Min
- Temperature: 20-300 Degree
- Transport Package: Plywood Case/Wooden Case/Carton/as Required
- HS Code: 8443198000
TM-IR900 Infrared Ray Dryer For Paper IR Oven For Paper
|Conveyor belt width(mm)||900mm|
|Power (v/KW)||380/9(Each section)|
It suits rapid dry of solvents oil ink and water contained products, such as paper printing,chemical products ,such as paper printing ,chemical products, glass ,PVC, metal ect.
Features and Performance
1. according to the requirement of drying products, the speed of belt can reach 1-20M/min .
2. it adopts imported transmission belt that with stands high temperature. The speed is steady without crashing and noise
3. the imported electro thermal temperature can control temperature accurately.
4. it can save space and raise work efficiency.
Description: drying equipment
The raw material can be spread on the converyer belt through suitable auxiliary mechanism such as distributor,vibrating belt,pulverizer of granulator. The convey or passes one cannel or serveral channels consisting of heating unit. Each heating unit is equipped with air heating and circle system. Each channel has one or sereral damp exhaust system. When the conveyor passes it,hot air passes through raw material from up to low or against. In this way it makes raw material dry uniformly.
The materials are uniformly put on the mesh-belt by the material charger. The mesh-belt uses generally 12-60 mesh stainless steel wire net and it is drawn and moved inside the drier by a transmission device. The drier is composed of serveral units. For each unit, the hot air is circulated separately. Some exhausted gas is discharged with a special moisture elimination blower. The waste gas is controlled through an adjustment valve. The hot air passes through the mesh-belt covered with the material from the top to the bottom or against and this will complete the heat and mass transfer process. This process will bring the material water away. The mesh-belt moves slowly, running speed can be freely adjusted according to the material temperature. The final products after the drying will fall into the material collector continuously. The top and low circulation units can be freely equiped according to the users demand. The unit number can be selected according to the demand.
Welcome to contact us if you have any question!