TAM-90-6-type pneumatic bronzing machine handsome in appearance, generous, easy to operate. Mainly by the pneumatic part, heating device and head, body composition. High degree of automation, with automatic temperature, automatic counting, automatic film and other functions, pressure, high power, long service life. Applicable to the soles, leather, rubber, plastic, paper, cloth and other products indentation, bronzing, improve product quality.
Pneumatic bronzing machine
|Rated voltage||220V 50Hz |
|Electric power||900W |
|The maximum height||50mm laminated |
|Working plate size||230 × 150mm |
|Gold foil paper bore diameter||φ16-φ25mm |
|Machine size||760 × 510 × 1480 |
Use the method:
1. Turn on the power and air supply, the power plug and foot switch plug into the body socket can be debugged. (The power cord is set at the back of the machine, the other with a needle socket into the right with a needle socket, the right side of the hole for the pedal hole)
2. The installation of the mold: (4) on the work board is through the straight slot on the heating plate, and with a screw on the heating plate. (4) on the work board, and then the mold with double-sided adhesive or universal glue fixed in (4) under the working plate in the middle of the next, the (4) on the work board Fixed in the U-shaped groove of the heating plate.
3. The installation and adjustment of the gold foil paper: stripping the gold foil paper, the bright side up, put the gold foil paper on the right side of the discharge shaft (6) chuck, then the gold paper through the right side (5) (5) the transition lever, the bronzing paper wrapped around the receiving shaft.
4. Gold paper transport length adjustment: According to the requirements of hot stamping products, each time the length of the transfer of gold foil paper film time, the longer the gold paper delivery more. The shorter the time, the less the gold paper is delivered.
5. Set the hot stamping temperature, time, pressure.
According to the hot stamping materials and gold paper set a good temperature, the general hot stamping leather materials for the 80-100 ºC, leather class 100-120 ºC, hot stamping time is generally 3-5 seconds, hot stamping pressure of 0.3-0.5MPa The
6. (3) under the work board, and finally put the (3) under the work board pushed to the bottom of the micro-switch, (7) cylinder (3) under the work of the workpiece, It will work automatically. Such as the choice of foot operation, as long as the workpiece on the (3) under the work board, foot pedal switch, (7) cylinder will work.
Maintenance and Precautions:
1. When the power supply should be checked there is no leakage phenomenon, should promptly remove the leakage phenomenon and access to the power ground.
2. The heating temperature of the heating plate should not exceed 250 ºC.
3. Keep the pneumatic components on the air supply and ensure that the compressed air into the cylinder is dry and clean.
4. Often remove the dust and debris on the fuselage, keep the machine clean, the machine in a good environment to work.
5. It is strictly forbidden to reach into the work area, if there is a small piece of gold foil, please choose hand work board work, if large pieces of gold foil, please choose foot work to improve work efficiency and safety.
6. Friction parts should be lubricated regularly with butter or other lubricants.
Tamprinter printing machinery group limited is one of the most professional special printer supplier of Plastic Field in China. We have supplied OEM service for the domestic counterparts since 2005. OEM products have been achieved CE certification.
Due to business expansion, Shenzhen Tamprinter printing machinery limited International trade department have been separated from the parent company in March 2013.
Key products: Pad printer, Screen printer, UV curing machine, Heat transfer machine.
1. Research, develop, produce and sell: Pad printer, Screen printer, Heat transfer machine, Hot stamping machine, Pre-post printer(UV curing machine, Flame treatment machine, UV exposure clich machine, Coating emulsion machine, Silk mesh tighten machine, Screen stencil drying oven, Silk screen frame exposure machine, Steel pad plate oven, IR oven, IR drying tunnel conveyer );
2. Trade and authorize for the patent of the above products, Services about design, testing, maintenance, and technical consulting;
3. Valet Manufacture: flame treatment gun, screen frame, Screen Stencil, pad, steel plates, film, Drying Racks Trolley and the relative moulds, jigs and parts;
4. Sale by proxy the relative supporting materials: printing ink, Ink Adjustment tool, Rubber pads Materials, Pad Printing Blade, ink cup and ring, Pad holder, ink roller, Screen Silk, Aluminium Screen Frame, Rubber Squeegee, sensitive emulsion, Emulsion Coating tool, Etching powder, Sensor Switch, Tension meter, Spraying gun, Circuit board, Inkwell, Solenoid Valve, hot stamping foil, High temperature tape, Stamp plate, Silicon rubber roller, Heat transfer paper, High temperature glue, UV lamp, UV lamps Trigger etc;
5. Our engineer can communicate with clients at anytime in English, design development use UG, Proe, Autocad, Mastercam;
6. Import and export business of the above items.
Welcome to contact us if you have any question,